Saturday, May 21, 2011

Teacher Gifts

I turned to Pink Penguin's great tutorial again to make these fabric baskets as end of the year teacher gifts. I used all the "teacherly" scraps I could find. It was fun to use my writing paper and graph paper and ruler prints, as well as some wonderful math fabric generously given to me by Tia (with a bunch of fabulous scraps! Thanks!). I had to find more of the math fabric - so fun. I put some extra in my etsy shop. I'll fill these with chocolates and handmade thank you notes. My son has had the sweetest preschool teachers ever.

5 comments:

Alexis Deise said...

aaah! Those are absolutely amazing! I'd better get cracking on some teacher gifts!

punkin said...

So cute! You have the greatest ideas. Always love seeing your color choices and your projects!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! they are the best gift baskets!

Katie B said...

I'll have to remember these! Great choice for teacher gifts.

the Campfollower said...

What a great use of scraps! I love those fabric baskets. I am so happy that the fabric I sent you is living on in such great projects!